Medical Chart Review
Enhancing Healthcare Quality through Accurate Medical Chart Review
Our medical record review services are affordable and ensure you cost savings in the range of 30 – 40%. You pay for complete pages and not input pages. Alternately, you can pay a flat fee without consideration of how big the chart is.
We Collect, Organize, Review, Interpret and Analyze Medical Records
- Personal injury
- Insurance defense
- Social security disability
- Mass tort cases
- Class action litigation
- Medical malpractice
- Medical negligence
- Life care planning
- Nursing home abuse
- Product liability
- Insurance defense
- Workers’ compensation
Our services cover:
- Medical records indexing
- Organization of medical records by type
- Medical provider listing
- Medical case chronology
- Medical history and case summarization
- Medical record reports
- Medical record review transcription in custom format
Our medical case chronology solutions are meant to review key medical events and arrange them chronologically so that you can take all the key factors into consideration during case evaluation.
What Distinguishes Our Medical Record Review Services
- We have a trained and experienced medical review team that can help you have a clear understanding of the extent of damages in an injury case, whether they are related to the accident/injury, and its long term impact on the client.
- The MOS team is well-versed in social security disability guidelines and can help you successfully handle the disability cases of your clients.
- Our medical review professionals have long term working experience with insurance adjusters and attorneys and they offer services that are beyond mere mechanical review of the medical records in hand. They can help you with insight regarding each case; identify pre-existing patient problems, prior medications and other medical conditions that may prove important at a later stage.
- They can identify missing records that may be crucial and arrange to obtain them.
- In mass tort cases that involve multiple claimants, the MOS team has special strategies to quickly evaluate the huge volume of medical data and simplify the review process.
Our Clients Are Happy!
Our office has been using MOS Medical Record Review for some time now. They are always quick to respond to our request. Their medical records summaries are precise and worth every penny. Since using MOS, the value of our cases has increased and attorneys are better equipped for depositions. Thank you Jan for all that you do!
We have been using MOS Med Record Review for about 2 years. MOS has been timely, and accurate in their summary of the medical records they have done for us. When the physician using the summaries wanted the summaries to be presented differently, MOS was very responsive and made the necessary changes and provided the summaries as requested. We have been extremely happy with MOS’ representative Jan who, when issues have come up, always made us feel like she represents us the customer, not MOS her employer.
We have been using Managed Outsource for a while now for our medical reviews. They are always quick to respond and to get the reviews done. Easy to talk to and to work with. It is our pleasure working with this company. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Get in touch with us today to benefit from our medical chart review services. We look forward to being of assistance to you and fostering a long-term association.
We review and summarize records accurately, while you prepare for the trial! Get started! Contact us at 1-800-670-2809!