Our Proven Medical Record Review Process
Modern & Tested Approach to Medical Record Review
Ask us for a free trial!
Savings of 30 – 50% vs the competition!
Reliable Medical Record Organization and Review
These are the various steps in our medical review process.
- Collecting and Arranging Medical Records
- Sorting and Organizing the Records
- Analyzing and Interpreting the Data
- Creating an Accurate Medical Chronology/timeline
- Creating Medical Case Summaries
The medical case history and summary we create are put through a rigorous quality control process to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Record Review Process with Attention to Every Detail
- Professional reviewers at our medical record review company ensure that all clinical data are identified and clearly highlighted.
- Our team can easily work with highly complex medical records of all types, and even handwritten notes.
- The output files we provide give you a clear view of important medical, chronological and other vital indicators.
- The extracted data entries can be hyperlinked to the source medical record to facilitate cross checking and clarification.
- Our documentation specialists identify missing records and make arrangements to secure them. They also sift out duplicate records, and documents that don’t belong to the patient. When the missing records are received, they are efficiently incorporated into the medical index, chronology or summary.
Our Service Advantages
Faster turnaround time according to your needs
Stringent quality control protocols
Flexibility to use any software
24/7 customer support
Customizable, HIPAA-compliant Record Review Services
At MOS, we ensure reliable, on-time medical review services, ensuring complete security and privacy. We are fully HIPAA-compliant and make sure that we follow all strict quality assurance protocols to consistently exceed client expectations.