Medical Record Review for Private Corporations
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is an experienced provider of medical record review services in the United States serving the industry for more than a decade. We have been providing medical record review services for private corporations and their lawyers looking to settle personal injury, product liability and workers’ compensation cases. Our efficient medical record analysis can help improve attorneys’ trial outcomes and settlement results.
Contact us today to ask for a free trial. Call 1-800-670-2809 and talk to our senior solutions manager.
Entrust Medical Record Organization and Summarization to Us
Many cases you deal with can be too voluminous and complex to handle in-house. The MOS medical review team can support you with accurate organization and analysis of the healthcare records pertinent to each case.
- Our team has an excellent background of clinical experience that includes analysis and interpretation of medical documents of all types.
- With their exposure and experience in the field they can easily understand the strengths and weaknesses of a case.
- Their understanding of medical issues and related litigation helps them extract the information you need quickly and efficiently.
- They will provide the information required customized according to your preference.
- Provide medical records in an electronic format [imaged and indexed] compatible with the internal application/process flow
- Transcribe physician notes/claimant interviews
- Review, analyze, list and summarize all medical records for the medical case chronologically; prepare detailed medical chronology of all medical encounters
Medical Case Summary
- Prepare a medical narrative/summary
- Developed in partnership with the client and can include transcribing, finding, reviewing, interpreting, and analyzing medical records facts/information.
We have a QA team in each department to support and ensure delivery of quality work on a daily basis.
MOS’ Medical Review Services – Key Features
- Dedicated, experienced medical review team
- Customizable documentation
- Customizable turnaround times
- Responsive customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Flexibility to use any software
- No long term yearly contracts
To learn more about our medical review services for private corporations, call us. Outsource your medical record evaluation needs to us and gain access to specialized skills and services of our review professionals.