Medical Review Services
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS)’ medical review services ensure that busy attorneys and medical examiners representing insurance companies, social security disability firms, and private corporations among other organizations benefit from a customized and improved medical record review solution. With more than a decade’s experience in the industry, we are at the forefront with seasoned medical review professionals and state-of-the-art technology.
Call 1-800-670-2809 and talk to one of our solutions managers to see how we can be of assistance.
Key Medical Facts
MOS’ medical reviewers are experts comprising medical, non-medical, legal and documentation specialists. Our services are fine-tuned to meet the specific requirements of each client. With our company offering litigation support, you will gain easy access to the vital medical facts in each case. Here are some major features of our service.
- Efficient medical record organization and indexing: Our professional review team understands the importance of well-organized and indexed medical records. They are experienced in sorting even highly complex medical records of various medical specialties. The medical records can be organized chronologically, or categorized into hospital records, X-rays, labs, physicians’ notes, surgery records and so on, or sorted by provider or date of service, according to your preference.
- Hyperlinks to Facilitate Navigation: We can embed hyperlinks in the medical indexes and summaries to make navigation to the desired document easy.
- Accurate Medical Chronology: We create an accurate chronology of medical encounters from the time of injury to the time of discharge. This will give you a clear view of the sequence of medical events and thereby develop the case well.
- Crisp Medical Summaries: The medical case summary we provide will give a precise description of the nature of injury/condition, ER services, details of hospital stay, diagnoses, tests and treatments among other vital information.
- Customized formatting of documents: The output files can be delivered in the format of your choice.
- Bate’s numbering: We offer Bate’s numbering for permanent records that will help in easy identification and retrieval of specific pages.
Choose the Service You Prefer
Our services are structured on a continuum of increasing complexity, detail, and analysis. You can select the service that will optimally address your needs.
- Abstraction: Abstract vital pieces of information from the medical records
- Episodic: Highlight relevant details from focused periods of care
- Collaborative: Specific to claimant/patient problems
- Objective analysis and provide a history and summary
Convenient Service Packages
At MOS, we provide service packages specifically tailored to your needs.
Click here for a free trial. We remain open to provide a customized package that fits your medical case review needs.
Our pricing depends on the involvement in the medical chart review process. Our goal is to provide quality service at a very reasonable price. The TAT (turnaround time) requirements also dictate the price.
We are fully HIPAA compliant and make sure that we follow all security protocols. For more details about the different services we offer, please call our toll free number: 1-800-670-2809 or send us an e-mail.