Rebuttals for MRI Denials
With insurance companies tightening eligibility requirements and the process of filing claims becoming rather complicated, medical claim denials and reduced reimbursement issues are on the rise. A company like Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) can be of assistance to lawyers and law firms that might not find it convenient to assign somebody to devote the time and effort necessary to write rebuttal letters or submit appeals. We take care of the entire paperwork for you, whether it be MRI denials, testing denials or treatment denials.
Often MRI claims, whether brain MRI, cardiac MRI, cervical spine MRI, or shoulder MRI are denied on grounds such as the patient had not obtained pre-authorization, the provider is not part of the insurer’s network, and the MRI was not reasonable or medically necessary.
We assist you in research, report preparation, and document review. By indexing and organizing all relevant medical records chronologically, our staff will provide the required support for you to carefully analyze all aspects surrounding a case file. With clear insight gained into the medical aspects of a case, preparing the rebuttal becomes easy.
We Confirm the Following in Your Rebuttal Reports
- Why the denial is unjust
- Clinical documentation supporting the MRI procedure as a medical necessity
- Documentation that may have been overlooked by the insurance company
- Details such as date of the service and the date of the relevant citation to show that the time periods are complementary
- That the rebuttal is organized in the same language and rules used by the health plan
- That all portions of the report to which you don’t agree as well as those portions relevant to the claim are addressed
What Distinguishes Our Team
- Trained and experienced staff knowledgeable in all aspects related to claim denials. They know what to look for when preparing an effective rebuttal.
- Familiarity with insurance rules in individual states
- Years of national and international exposure in the business process outsourcing industry has given us the ability to understand and manage your projects efficiently.
- In-depth knowledge regarding insurance regulations of various insurers
For more information about our services in this area, call us at 1-800-670-2809 or send us an email through our Contact Us form.