Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) has in place a reliable quality assurance system that ensures superior quality, accuracy and completeness for the output files. Our valued returning clients are the greatest testimony of the effectiveness of our QA process.
- Professional Medical Reviewers: Most importantly, we have professional medical review staff with long term experience in the industry working round the clock to deliver the best service to each of our clients. Our team comprises medical (therapists, registered nurses and physicians), non-medical and documentation specialists with excellent exposure to medical litigation related documentation. Their familiarity with medical and legal nomenclature enables them to perform insightful medical review rather than a mechanical one.
- Project Manager for Each Client: A project manager is assigned to each client to monitor the medical record review process, and make sure that client specifications regarding formatting and any other aspects are followed carefully.
- Superior Technology: We utilize advanced electronic sorting and data extraction technology that makes the review process efficient and smooth besides facilitating the incorporation of customized formatting for the documents of each client.
- U.S-based Staff: MOS has US-based people who are knowledgeable and experienced in providing customized service catering to each client. Our customer service personnel are an integral part of our quality assurance team. They work closely with our clients to ensure that everything is done according to individual specifications.
- Multilevel Quality Assurance: We follow a multilevel QA process to minimize errors and maximize accuracy in the reports we provide.
Medical documentation coming from multiple providers can be extremely complicated, and include typed and handwritten notes apart from electronic documentation. At MOS we use a document management system that allows us to sort easily and capture the required medical chart information quickly for review.
- The production team performs the first level of checking of all documents they have worked on.
- The second level QA is done by reviewers who scrutinize all documents that are then passed on or sent back for further checking and corrections.
- The third level QA is done as an over sampling of all documents done at a minimum of 5% by a medical practitioner to ensure accuracy.
- The documents are then sent to the MIS department for review of file name accuracy, naming of the file and TAT of the file is maintained.
We are fully HIPAA compliant and make sure that we follow all protocols that are necessary. Contact us at our toll free number: 1-800-670-2809 for detailed information about the quality assurance process we implement.