Medical Record Review Process
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is a leading outsourcing company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, delivering specialized medical review services.
Our medical record review process involves a comprehensive evaluation and classification of the healthcare information in a medical record.
Medical Review ProcessInvolves
Sorting and organizing the records into sub-sections for details such as
- Progress Notes
- Intake and Output
- Radiographic and Imaging reports
- Operative Notes
- Procedure Notes
- Hospital Records
- Specialist consultations
- Testing and Assessment reports
- Diagnostic examination reports
This data is then analyzed and reports are prepared by
- Identifying the components of the medical record
- Retrieving patient medical record information
- Collecting, classifying, and capturing information by data type
- Capturing data such as demographic characteristics, medical care received, diagnostic procedures, therapy notes, and treatment, and arranging it in a chronological order
- Listing all records (including imaging records), and documents reviewed
- As needed we can provide history and summary of each case to create a comprehensive case file for your review
Reliable Customizable Services
At MOS, we ensure reliable, on time medical review services, ensuring complete security and privacy. We are supported by a team of dedicated professionals having experience working on the clinical side of the industry providing documentation. We are fully HIPAA compliant and make sure that we follow all strict quality assurance protocols to consistently exceed client expectations.
For further details, please contact us today. Support on your work is available at all times via phone, e-mail messenger or in person as appropriate. Our toll free phone number is 1-800-670-2809.