Medical Record Review Process
A leading outsourcing company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) has an efficient medical record review process that is customized to meet the specific requirements of each client. Attorneys, medical-legal consultants, insurance companies, and private corporations are among our many valued clients that benefit from our dedicated litigation support.
We focus on the comprehensive evaluation and classification of the healthcare information in the medical records. The output files are delivered in your desired format ensuring easy understanding of the crucial medical aspects of each case, and efficient navigation through the documents. Our review professionals offer accurate medical summaries that give a clear overview of all details relevant to your case. A project manager assigned to each client makes sure that the review process and final output are in keeping with the client’s specifications.
We’ll be happy to answer any query you may have regarding our services at 1-800-670-2809.
Medical Record Analysis and Review
Our medical review team understands the various EMR systems available in the healthcare marketplace today. They are trained and experienced in using these systems and work with them regularly. We have registered nurse consultants on our team who clearly understand all the intricate details in the records and ensure that these are extracted and presented clearly.
These are the various steps in our medical review process.
- Receiving the Medical Records
- Sorting and Organizing the Records
- Analyzing and Interpreting the Data
- Creating an Accurate Medical Chronology/timeline
- Creating Medical Case Summaries
- The chronologies and summaries we create are put through a rigorous quality control process to ensure accuracy and completeness
The chronologies and summaries we create are put through a rigorous quality control process to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Review Processwith Minute Attention to Detail
- Professional medical record reviewers at MOS ensure that all clinical data are identified and clearly highlighted. Our team can easily work with highly complex medical records of all types, and even handwritten notes.
- The output files we provide give you a clear view of important medical, chronological and other vital indicators.
- The extracted data entries can be hyperlinked to the source medical record to facilitate cross checking and clarification.
- Our documentation specialists identify missing records and make arrangements to secure them. They also sift out duplicate records, and documents that don’t belong to the patient. When the missing records are received, they are efficiently incorporated into the medical index, chronology or summary.
Reliable Customizable Services
At MOS, we ensure reliable, on time medical review services, ensuring complete security and privacy. We are fully HIPAA compliant and make sure that we follow all strict quality assurance protocols to consistently exceed client expectations.
For further details regarding our medical record review process, please contact us today. Support on your work is available at all times via phone, e-mail messenger or in person as appropriate. Our toll free phone number is 1-800-670-2809.