Medical Record Review
Attorneys, medical legal consultants, and independent medical examiners across the United States rely on Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) for organizing and reviewing medical records for litigation purposes. Our medical record review services are designed according to the requirements of individual clients, reducing their out-of-pocket costs and increasing the productivity of their in-house staff.
Receive your medical case summaries, indexes and chronologies in customized formatting.
We offer 30-50% cost savings. For more information about our services, call 1-800-670-2809.
Check out our Free Trial offer!
Medical Review Team with Proven Expertise
We take pride in our expert medical review team comprising medical, non-medical and legal professionals and documentation specialists who are among the best in the industry. A project manager will be assigned to each client to ensure that the work is done according to individual specifications.
- Easy handling of large volume medical records: We can handle large volume medical records and complete your project within the required turnaround time. Our team is sufficiently experienced in reviewing even handwritten notes.
- Efficient reviews: Our review professionals ensure reliable medical record organization, medical case chronology and accurate and precise medical case summaries. The medical documents are organized chronologically and sorted by user defined categories such as by provider or date of service.
- Experience and Expertise: Our team has the experience and expertise to identify all important data such as demographic characteristics, diagnostic tests, medications, diagnoses, procedures, therapy notes and so on. They collect, classify and capture information by data type.
- Receive documents in custom format: The information you need is delivered in custom format and allows you to easily visualize important clinical facts, timeline and other vital indicators. We create customized medical index and bookmarks for all the documents, and embed hyperlinks into the medical index and medical summary to facilitate navigation of the documents.
- No missing out on any vital record and no duplication: Our documentation specialists are highly trained and skilled in identifying missing medical records that may prove to be valuable at some stage or other. They also remove all duplicate records, irrelevant documentation and records belonging to other patients.
- Efficient handling of case types: The MOS review team can handle medical records for various case types such as personal injury, workers’ compensation, medical negligence/malpractice, disability, mass tort, product liability and class actions.
Experience Working with a Leader in the Industry
Save time, money and effort with MOS’ efficient medical record review services. We can provide customizable TAT from 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours to 24 hours. With MOS, you need pay only for completed pages, and not input pages. Alternately you can pay just a flat fee without consideration of how big the chart is. As a leading medical review company, MOS understands and maintains all HIPAA and security regulations, and follows all protocols that are necessary to achieve your goals.
Contact 1-800-670-2809 to find out how we can be of assistance as your litigation support team.