Medical Record Review for Private Corporations
Properly organized medical records are important for private corporations dealing with a number of cases in various areas of law. Medical record review support services such as those provided by Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) take care of organizing and classifying all your medical records for easy retrieval and perusal. We provide medical record review services for private corporations for claims management and resolutions.
For more information about our medical review services for private corporations, contact us today at 1-800-670-2809. Support on your work is available at all times via phone, e-mail messenger or in person as appropriate.
Medical Record ReviewServices
As a support service to your business, we provide cost-effective medical review solutions to help you achieve the quality you desire at a cost that will benefit your business. Our professionals are highly experienced and provide accurate and comprehensive medical record analysis so that you thoroughly understand the medical aspects of your case.
Our Service Solutions
- Medical Record Organization
- Provide medical records in an electronic format [imaged and indexed] compatible with the internal application/process flow
- Transcribe physician notes/claimant interviews
- Medical Case Chronology
- Review, analyze, list and summarize all medical records for the medical case chronologically; prepare detailed medical chronology of all medical encounters
- Medical Case Summary
- Prepare a medical narrative/summary
- Medical Case Customized Service
- Developed in partnership with the client and can include transcribing, finding, reviewing, interpreting, and analyzing medical records facts/information.
We have a QA team in each department to support and ensure delivery of quality work on a daily basis.
Other Benefits We Offer
- Customizable documentation
- Customizable turnaround times
- Responsive customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Customized services
- Flexibility to use any software