Medical Record Review for Case or Chart Review Firms
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) offers value-added services to medical chart review firms looking for specialized support in medical records and chart abstraction. Our solutions are customized to the needs of each client, with a dedicated project manager assigned to each client. Our workflow is highly systematic, and we start the review process only after organizing all medical charts down to the document level.
Why choose MOS for your chart review needs? We ensure that the medical case summaries and chronologies we prepare provide our clients with the accurate medical information they need. Our team is dedicated to understanding the requirements of each client and the chart abstractions they provide are insightful, saving the client valuable time and effort.
Talk to our senior solutions manager at our toll free number 1-800-670-2809 for more information regarding our customized services. Make use of our free trial offer and see how efficient we are at what we do.
- Voluminous medical records are efficiently organized and indexed with accuracy. They are categorized according to document type, facility, location and provider according to client preference.
- Our review team prepares an accurate timeline of medical encounters and medical summaries using a secure, advanced technology platform. This platform allows easy medical chart analysis and transcription. The chronologies prepared are hyperlinked to the relevant electronic medical records.
- The output is put through a 3-tier quality assurance procedure.
Here Are Some of Our Core Strengths and Advantages
- Thoroughly professional team comprising experienced physicians, registered nurses and quality assurance professionals.
- Our team has extensive experience in reviewing electronic and paper medical records.
- We ensure accurate data entry and absolute data integrity and protection.
- Optimal quality and accuracy.
- All computers and folders containing charts are password protected.
- Customized turnaround time in keeping with individual client requirements.
- Competitive pricing with cost savings of 30% - 50%.
- Multilevel quality assurance protocol.
- 24/7 support.
Get in touch with us today at 1-800-670-2809 and benefit from professionalism, attention to detail and superior quality medical record review services.