Medical Chart Review
Medical chart review is indispensable for both plaintiff and defense attorneys who need the service of a medical record review company that is knowledgeable regarding the requirements and strategies for both sides. A comprehensive review is what helps determine the strengths and weaknesses of a case and take a decision whether to pursue it or not. Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS), a Tulsa, Oklahoma based medical review company can offer attorneys and lawyers professional medical chart review services.
Our services are affordable and ensure you cost savings in the range of 30 - 40%. You pay for complete pages and not input pages. Alternately, you can pay a flat fee without consideration of how big the chart is.
Ask us for a free trial! Call 1-800-670-2809 and speak to one of our senior solutions managers. Let us help you with a customized solution.
We Collect, Organize, Review, Interpret and Analyze Medical Records
We support legal entities practising in the following areas with reliable medical record review services:
- Personal injury
- Insurance defense
- Social security disability
- Class action litigation
- Criminal cases
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
Our services cover:
- Medical records indexing
- Organization of medical records by type
- Medical provider listing
- Medical case chronology
- Medical history and case summarization
- Medical record reports
- Medical record review transcription in custom format
What Distinguishes Our Services
- We have a trained and experienced medical review team that can help you have a clear understanding of the extent of damages in an injury case, whether they are related to the accident/injury, and its long term impact on the client.
- The MOS team is well-versed in social security disability guidelines and can help you successfully handle the disability cases of your clients.
- Our medical review professionals have long term working experience with insurance adjusters and attorneys and they offer services that are beyond mere mechanical review of the medical records in hand. They can help you with insight regarding each case; identify pre-existing patient problems, prior medications and other medical conditions that may prove important at a later stage.
- They can identify missing records that may be crucial and arrange to obtain them.
- In mass tort cases that involve multiple claimants, the MOS team has special strategies to quickly evaluate the huge volume of medical data and simplify the review process.
Get in touch with us today to benefit from our medical chart review services. We look forward to being of assistance to you and fostering a long term association.