Deposition Summary Services
A deposition summary - an objective, clear and short summary of the main points of a deposition transcript, is an invaluable tool in trial preparation as well as during the entire litigation process. Deposition summary outsourcing is a less expensive alternative to preparing the summaries in-house. It also helps in improving the productivity of the law firm and ensures efficiency. Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) can help you manage your deposition transcripts quickly and easily with timely, efficient, and affordable deposition summary services.
Ask us for a free trial. Call 1-800-670-2809 and speak to one of our friendly solutions managers. We ensure you customized services with 30 - 40% cost savings.
Reasons to Count on MOS
- The deposition summaries are prepared by a dedicated team assigned to each client. The team comprises medical and legal professionals along with other personnel with specialized backgrounds in law, technology, science and English.
- Each member of the team has signed a confidentiality agreement and is fully aware of the importance of maintaining confidentiality. We have strict measures in place to ensure absolute security and privacy of the data entrusted to us. Get in touch with us at 1-800-670-2809 to understand our policy in this regard.
- We are HIPAA compliant.
- Customized turnaround time (TAT) in keeping with client requirements.
- Competitive pricing.
Deposition Summary Solutions
- Prepare for pretrial motions, prepare interrogatories for witness examination at trials, and locate deposition testimony for witness impeachment
- Highlight significant testimony and issues, locate exhibits, and cross reference testimony on specific issues or exhibits
- Cross-reference testimony among several deponents
- Transcripts summaries for cases such as personal injury, auto accident, medical malpractice, sexual harassment and more
- Summaries by table of contents, narratives, chorological ordering of events, topics, and indexes
Our deposition summary services can help you win your case. Interested in having MOS as your service provider? Call 1-800-670-2809 and we will work out a solution that best meets your requirements.