Contact Us Now and Get a Free Trial on our advanced medical review services. We are available at 1-800-670-2809 to support you. Get a Free Trial Now!

Monthly Archives: October 2017

Hip Replacement Surgery and Its Potential for Personal Injury Lawsuits

Hip Replacement Surgery and Its Potential for Personal Injury Lawsuits

Medical record review for attorneys involves reviewing the medical documentation of plaintiffs injured in some way or other so that the nature and severity of the injury can be determined. Hip implants are among the medical devices that have the potential to harm you and lead to severe health issues. This makes it important to … Continue reading Hip Replacement Surgery and Its Potential for Personal Injury Lawsuits

How can physicians consciously reduce Medical Malpractice Litigation Cases

How can physicians consciously reduce Medical Malpractice Litigation Cases

Medical malpractice is a grave concern for doctors and other medical professionals. These types of cases are time-consuming and complicated and involve the plaintiff’s medical records review to determine whether correct treatment occurred. It is estimated that 93% of cases never make it to trial, while the remaining 7% go to trial. Medical malpractice litigation … Continue reading How can physicians consciously reduce Medical Malpractice Litigation Cases

Why Do All EHRs Still Lack Interoperability? How Does Congress’ 21st Century Cures Act Help?

Why Do All EHRs Still Lack Interoperability? How Does Congress’ 21st Century Cures Act Help?

The electronic health record has many advantages – it simplifies the medical record retrieval and review process, and is expected to enable easy sharing of the records when needed. EHRs have been implemented across hospitals in the U.S, with 96% of them having a federally testified and certified EHR program. Almost 80% of physicians also … Continue reading Why Do All EHRs Still Lack Interoperability? How Does Congress’ 21st Century Cures Act Help?

How to Terminate an Employee on Workers’ Comp. Facts, Protocols and Checklists

How to Terminate an Employee on Workers’ Comp. Facts, Protocols and Checklists

Employees who fall ill or are injured while on the job in the U.S. are covered by the company’s workers’ compensation insurance. Medical record retrieval and medical records review are important processes that help find medical evidence that enables the insurer to take a fair decision regarding workers’ compensation coverage. An important consideration in any … Continue reading How to Terminate an Employee on Workers’ Comp. Facts, Protocols and Checklists

Factoring Social Security Disability Planning for Women

Factoring Social Security Disability Planning for Women

Social security retirement benefits and social security disability benefits, the latter granted only on the basis of a comprehensive medical records review, are a major lifeline for Americans who are retired or disabled. Here let us look at some important factors women should take into account when planning for their social security needs. Social security … Continue reading Factoring Social Security Disability Planning for Women

What Social Security Benefits Imply for Self-employed Americans

What Social Security Benefits Imply for Self-employed Americans

Social Security retirement benefits and social security disability benefits, the latter involving a medical records review to assess the disability, are lifelines for many Americans. Most Americans who pay into Social Security work for an employer. 6.2% is deducted as part of the Social Security tax from an employee’s pay check (up to a certain … Continue reading What Social Security Benefits Imply for Self-employed Americans